How to get rid of a hobby ad on the Web
- by admin
Create a new ad block in AdBlock.io and add the ad you’d like to remove.
This will remove the ad on all pages you visit, including the ads for hobbies.2.
Click “Remove” in the top right corner.
You’ll see a list of all the ad blocks you’ve added.
Click the one you want to remove and hit “Remove.”
If you’re having trouble removing the ad, try opening the AdBlock app on your phone.3.
Restart your browser, and you should see the ad gone.4.
Delete the hobby ad and all of its pages.
If it still shows up in your adblock list, your browser is out of luck.
1.Create a new ad block in AdBlock.io and add the ad you’d like to remove.This will remove the ad on…
- Why Aldi ad campaign in Australia is so much worse than what you might see elsewhere
- How to spot a fast food restaurant ad that is trying to push the envelope
- How Kobe Bryant got the ad ‘Ad medical abbreviated’
- How to get your Facebook ads back to their original post-launch value
- The Best Advertisers on Reddit for 2017