When the price of ice rises to $1.75: The price of Ad Astra 2019
- by admin
The ad agency that brought us the iconic ice cream ad from Ad Astras first ice cream and then the famous ice cream-related ad from Frozen has a new product in the works.
Costco will sell Ad Astral 2019, a 10-piece, ice cream sandwich with 1/4-cup ice cream in it.
The ad features a trio of ice cream flavors, but the real draw for many is that each slice costs $1, and if you buy them all you’ll save $2.50.
This new ad has an all-new twist, however.
Costcos spokesperson Dan Smith said: “We are really excited about our ad this year.
We have a new ad that is really good.
It is a great example of how our ice cream is made and the people who make it really care about the quality and the taste of our products.”
Costco ice cream brand Ad Astrol2019 has a number of new adverts in the pipeline.
You can find the new ad here
The ad agency that brought us the iconic ice cream ad from Ad Astras first ice cream and then the…
- Why Aldi ad campaign in Australia is so much worse than what you might see elsewhere
- How to spot a fast food restaurant ad that is trying to push the envelope
- How Kobe Bryant got the ad ‘Ad medical abbreviated’
- How to get your Facebook ads back to their original post-launch value
- The Best Advertisers on Reddit for 2017