When Walmart dropped the ‘s’ in the ad for a sustainable supermarket
- by admin
Walmart has dropped the “s” in an ad for its sustainable grocery store chain.
The ad, which debuted this week on the supermarket giant’s Facebook page, features a woman in a red lab coat, with a bright red head scarf, walking through a supermarket, and saying “the future is sustainable.”
The word “sustainable” is a common one in Walmart’s ad, but it was unclear how the company will make that clear to shoppers.
The company has previously used the word in a series of commercial spots to highlight its commitment to sustainability.
Walmart did not immediately respond to CNN’s request for comment on the change.
The ad marks the first time the company has used the term in an advertisement since it released a documentary in September about the environmental impact of its food supply chains.
The film, called The Big Shift, also explores how Walmart is trying to create a more sustainable future.
The documentary also featured Walmart’s CEO Doug McMillon, who has said that Walmart’s focus is on food security and sustainability.
Walmart has dropped the “s” in an ad for its sustainable grocery store chain.The ad, which debuted this week on…
- Why Aldi ad campaign in Australia is so much worse than what you might see elsewhere
- How to spot a fast food restaurant ad that is trying to push the envelope
- How Kobe Bryant got the ad ‘Ad medical abbreviated’
- How to get your Facebook ads back to their original post-launch value
- The Best Advertisers on Reddit for 2017