When will Apple make a Siri-like device?
- by admin
When you want to know what you’re doing at home or in your car, Apple has an answer for you.
The iPhone maker revealed that it is working on an artificial intelligence assistant called Siri.
The company says Siri will have its own distinct voice commands that you can’t hear.
The company said the new AI assistant will allow Siri to act like a natural, conversational assistant.
Siri will have a personality like a human and will be able to respond to you in an engaging manner.
Apple says Siri’s speech will be much more natural and will allow it to communicate with you with more ease.
Apple says the assistant will have the ability to take notes, answer phone calls, answer text messages, send email, and even play music on a single-track playlist.
Apple will add more capabilities and add new features to Siri as it is released.
To see how Siri will work, the company said you’ll need an iPhone 4 or later with Siri.
Siri will be available as an add-on for iPhone 4, iPhone 5, and later and for iPhone 6 and later.
When you want to know what you’re doing at home or in your car, Apple has an answer for you.The…
- Why Aldi ad campaign in Australia is so much worse than what you might see elsewhere
- How to spot a fast food restaurant ad that is trying to push the envelope
- How Kobe Bryant got the ad ‘Ad medical abbreviated’
- How to get your Facebook ads back to their original post-launch value
- The Best Advertisers on Reddit for 2017