Obama: I am not racist but I think some of our black citizens have it easier than others
- by admin
PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA on Thursday slammed the comments of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the pastor who has been leading protests against the president, but defended his comments on race.
Mr. Wright made his comments in a Facebook post Wednesday in which he criticized the black community for being “very politically correct.”
“I think some people have it so easy, and others have it hard, and some are getting ahead, and other people are getting stuck,” Mr. Obama said.
“I don’t think that’s a fair way to go about it.”
He said that people with “white privilege” have a “certain amount of power” that other people have not.
“They don’t have to take the time to educate themselves, they don’t need to educate their children, they just get on their soapboxes and talk about it,” Mr
PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA on Thursday slammed the comments of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the pastor who has been leading protests…
- Why Aldi ad campaign in Australia is so much worse than what you might see elsewhere
- How to spot a fast food restaurant ad that is trying to push the envelope
- How Kobe Bryant got the ad ‘Ad medical abbreviated’
- How to get your Facebook ads back to their original post-launch value
- The Best Advertisers on Reddit for 2017