The Food Lion’s Weekly Ad Week: All the Food’s Latest and Greatest
- by admin
This week’s Food Lion ad is called Food Lion Season 6, and it features a variety of foods from the popular brand, as well as some food trends that are catching on.
The ad features the likes of a beef brisket burger and an eggplant salad, and features food that has become a hot item in the market over the past few months, including a chicken burger and a corn on the cob burger.
There’s also a “foodie” twist to the story, as Food Lion co-founder and CEO David Schuster explains that he’s “bringing the foodie side of the Food Lion brand to the masses” in the ad.
Food Lion Season Six is scheduled to debut this Friday at 10 a.m.
ET on Food Network, Food Network Plus, FoodNet America, Food Networks, and Food Network Classics.
The new ad features some of the most popular Food Lion foods in the world, including the beef briskets, corn on a cob, and chicken burger, among others.
The full ad can be viewed below.
Check out the latest Food Lion videos:
This week’s Food Lion ad is called Food Lion Season 6, and it features a variety of foods from the…
- Why Aldi ad campaign in Australia is so much worse than what you might see elsewhere
- How to spot a fast food restaurant ad that is trying to push the envelope
- How Kobe Bryant got the ad ‘Ad medical abbreviated’
- How to get your Facebook ads back to their original post-launch value
- The Best Advertisers on Reddit for 2017