How to get more Google AdSense from your magazine ads
- by admin
The adblocker adblock app is no longer available.
The new version of the app will allow you to install an app that will block all Google ads from running in your articles.
The app is called Magazines Ads Certification, and it has been downloaded more than 100,000 times.
The app will block Google AdWords ads for your article and will automatically block Google ads for ads related to the same topic or product.
Magazines Ads certification has been available since late last year, and is now supported by the Google Ads SDK.
It is one of a handful of Google Adsense tools that can be used to block ads for publishers and products.
Google said it plans to remove ads from its AdSense program as of July 30, 2018, but that may change.
The adblocker adblock app is no longer available.The new version of the app will allow you to install an app…
- Why Aldi ad campaign in Australia is so much worse than what you might see elsewhere
- How to spot a fast food restaurant ad that is trying to push the envelope
- How Kobe Bryant got the ad ‘Ad medical abbreviated’
- How to get your Facebook ads back to their original post-launch value
- The Best Advertisers on Reddit for 2017