Best Buy adverts for Christmas 2017
- by admin
Two years ago, Amazon purchased four brands in a deal worth $5.9 billion.
The purchase of the stores, which are all based in California, has left the company with plenty of competition in the US, and now, Amazon has announced that it is adding more brands to its catalog in the coming months.
The move is a return to its previous strategy of building out the products in its warehouses and using its online shopping platform as a distribution channel.
As part of this, the company is working on a new deal with Walmart, which means it will start selling its products at Walmart stores and online in the next few months.
The Walmart deal, which is only available to US customers, is part of a broader strategy to broaden its reach and push back against the rise of Amazon.
Amazon, which was founded in 1996, has been working hard to grow its online retail business.
Its stock is up more than 20% this year, thanks in large part to its deal with the Walmart acquisition.
As a result, Amazon is now expanding its presence in more than 80 countries, including the UK, Germany, France, Brazil, and Mexico.
Two years ago, Amazon purchased four brands in a deal worth $5.9 billion.The purchase of the stores, which are all…
- Why Aldi ad campaign in Australia is so much worse than what you might see elsewhere
- How to spot a fast food restaurant ad that is trying to push the envelope
- How Kobe Bryant got the ad ‘Ad medical abbreviated’
- How to get your Facebook ads back to their original post-launch value
- The Best Advertisers on Reddit for 2017