How to customize your ad settings on Facebook
- by admin
Facebook’s privacy settings are complicated and difficult to understand.
But one simple way to make your ads more visible is to add mixed fractions of ads, which is a way to add fractions of a percentage to your ads that appears on Facebook ads.
If you want to see a percentage of a sponsored ad in your ad, simply add it to your ad setting.
But if you want ads to appear as large as possible, you may want to use other options.
Here are some of the more common mixed fractions you can use on Facebook advertising settings:
Facebook’s privacy settings are complicated and difficult to understand.But one simple way to make your ads more visible is to…
- Why Aldi ad campaign in Australia is so much worse than what you might see elsewhere
- How to spot a fast food restaurant ad that is trying to push the envelope
- How Kobe Bryant got the ad ‘Ad medical abbreviated’
- How to get your Facebook ads back to their original post-launch value
- The Best Advertisers on Reddit for 2017