How to use the new Google+ Photo API for Instagram posts
- by admin
Instagram has made some major changes to the way it uses its own photo API.
For the first time, you can now access the API directly in your app.
But the changes don’t just apply to Instagram, as you’ll find all the same things you could see in the app itself.
Here’s what’s new.
Instagram has made some major changes to the way it uses its own photo API.For the first time, you can…
- Why Aldi ad campaign in Australia is so much worse than what you might see elsewhere
- How to spot a fast food restaurant ad that is trying to push the envelope
- How Kobe Bryant got the ad ‘Ad medical abbreviated’
- How to get your Facebook ads back to their original post-launch value
- The Best Advertisers on Reddit for 2017