Eagles trade Brandon Boykin to Steelers for a 2018 first-round pick
- by admin
NFL Network’s Albert Breer reported Thursday that the Eagles have traded Brandon Boykins to the Pittsburgh Steelers for two first-rounder.
The Eagles have been in talks with Boykins for weeks about a contract extension.
The Eagles were in the market for a veteran cornerback to help in their secondary, but they could not find one.
Boykins is a versatile cornerback who has played four positions.
He was a sixth-round draft pick in 2015 and started 14 games for the Eagles, including two starts against the Patriots.
Boykin’s production was not good in 2017, but he is one of the NFL’s best at covering tight ends.
Boykins is an outstanding tackler and plays with good ball skills.
Boyks has played only four games this season, but has played well in coverage.
Boykin was a finalist for the Pro Bowl last season.
He played against the Saints, Bengals and Panthers.
NFL Network’s Albert Breer reported Thursday that the Eagles have traded Brandon Boykins to the Pittsburgh Steelers for two first-rounder.The…
- How to attack Times supermarket ad
- Ad Astra Review: Big Lots is selling the world’s most expensive sex ad in the United States
- What’s the best way to get your online marketing campaign noticed?
- ‘Boom and bust’: What you need to know about the latest developments in Australian politics
- How to read the NHL ad codes on Instagram and Instagram ads